Zucchini Bread. A moist and delicious zucchini bread flavored with walnuts and cinnamon. Easy to bake and freeze "Really, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered.
Chocolate zucchini bread that's rich, moist, and with a tender crumb. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 of grated zucchinis.
- It's 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of ground kosher salt.
- It's 1 cup of vege oil.
- It's of Optional.
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins. The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Grate zucchini and mix ingredients in bowl..
- Grease and flour two bread baking pans. Pour mixture in pans..
- Add to oven bake for 50 mins. Or until done in center..
- Let cool. 15 minutes.
- With a lil sweet cream butter, ENJOY friends!.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini brings the veggies, peanut butter packs in the protein, and chocolate makes the bread something you'll crave for.