Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins.
You can cook Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins
- It's 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- It's 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups. Equally divide mixture among each..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool enough to remove to cooling rack. These can also be frozen in ziplock bag for later use..