Autumn Acorn Squash With Buttery Brown Sugar.
You can have Autumn Acorn Squash With Buttery Brown Sugar using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Autumn Acorn Squash With Buttery Brown Sugar
- You need 1 of Acorn Squash.
- It's 4 of Butter (sub unsalted for low sodium)😄.
- Prepare 4 of Brown sugar (light/dark).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Autumn Acorn Squash With Buttery Brown Sugar instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Cut the squash in half top to bottom (this can be hard to do) and remove the seeds and discard them (seeds can be roasted like pumpkin seeds). Place in glass Pyrex dish cut side up side by side. Add water to dish about and inch (don't need to use all the water). Split the butter and sugar evenly between the two halves. Salt and pepper to taste. Place in the oven for about an hour. Check every 30 minutes to see if it's done by using a fork, if it inserts easily it is..
- You can easily make this for 2,4,6 etc... all you need to do is adjust your ingredients. Just make sure each pan you use has water..