German Potato Salad Batch 2.
You can have German Potato Salad Batch 2 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German Potato Salad Batch 2
- Prepare of For the boil.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil potatoes in.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 pound of new potatoes.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- It's 4 slices of bacon.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoon of ground Chicerones.
- It's 1 of small onion.
- You need of Deglaze and Spices.
- It's 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's To taste of ground white pepper.
German Potato Salad Batch 2 step by step
- Wash and cut the potatoes into 6-8 pieces each. Cover with water and add the teaspoon of salt. Boil till fork tender. Reserve some of the water..
- Fry the bacon till crispy. Remove from pan. Chop, and set aside..
- Dice the onion and sauté in the bacon drippings until translucent..
- Add the sugar, vinegar, potatoes and a bit of water, parsley, salt, and pepper. Add the Chicerones..
- Stir well till the Chicerones are incorporated in. Add the bacon coating all the bacon. Pour the dressing over the potatoes..
- Add a little potato water if too dry. Season with salt and pepper to taste if necessary. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.