Outback steakhouse Mac n cheese. In this video, I'll be showing you guys how to make the easiest restaurant style Macaroni N' Cheese. This recipe is the same as Outback Steakhouse's. If you have kids you already KNOW how valuable this recipe is.
I did saute a little onion before adding the flour as suggested by rkdance. Replicating one of Outback Steakhouse's bestselling kid's menu items—Mac A Roo and Cheese—creamy Velveeta cheese sauce coats tender penne pasta for a simple, kid-friendly classic. This Mac and Cheese recipe is very smooth and creamy and goes great as a side dish with almost any meal. You can cook Outback steakhouse Mac n cheese using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Outback steakhouse Mac n cheese
- You need 12 oz of package of rigatoni.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 lb of velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 of seasoned bread crumbs to taste.
Give this Outback Steakhouse Macaroni Add cheese and some of your favorite condiments and are good for a great lunch or supper. The original recipe calls for cheddar Cheese-I substituted. The nutritional values provided herein are based on standard company recipes. Large Steakhouse Mac & Cheese Bites Taz Crawfish (Regional) Taz Crawfish (Regional) Aussie Twisted Ribs Three Cheese Steak Dip Wood-Fire Grilled Shrimp on the.
Outback steakhouse Mac n cheese instructions
- Prepare rigatoni using package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter.
- Add flour, stirring constantly. Mixture should thicken..
- When flour thickens, add milk, salt, paprika and cheese cubes..
- Stir constantly until the sauce thickens but is smooth. The cheese sauce should resemble an extra-thick cream. If mixture is too thick, a little more milk may be added..
- Top with desired amount of seasoned bread crumbs. If desired you can place under the broiler until breadcrumbs are golden brown..
This macaroni and cheese is tasty and simple to prepare. Now you can have macaroni and cheese just like the Outback Steakhouse with this copy cat recipe. From Review: Mobile Photo Upload of Outback Steakhouse. This creamy crockpot mac and cheese is delicious! Just throw the milk, cheese, and seasonings in the slow cooker for a meal everyone will love!