Stuffed shells. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, smothered in a mushroom tomato sauce and baked. Delicious Stuffed Shells are the perfect easy, weeknight dinner. Jumbo pasta shells are stuffed with a smooth, creamy, cheesy filling flavored with fresh herbs and baked to absolute perfection.
This easy dinner recipe is incidentally vegetarian and made with the. Stuffed shells recipe with spinach and three kinds of cheese! Ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella pair nicely with a homemade sausage marinara sauce. You can have Stuffed shells using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed shells
- You need 1.5-2 lbs of chicken.
- Prepare 15 oz of cream cheese with chives.
- It's 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 4 oz of parmesan cheese.
- You need 24 oz of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of box of jumbo shells.
These stuffed shells are made with cooked pasta shells, a cheesy ricotta filling, a few Italian herbs, & marinara! Tips for making ahead AND freezing! A favorite among American families, stuffed shells bring traditional Italian cooking to Western kitchens across the United States. Stuffed shells are typically filled with ricotta and other delicious cheeses What Are Stuffed Shells?
Stuffed shells instructions
- Cook chicken in crock pot in chicken broth.
- Shred chicken.
- Melt 1 cup of shredded cheese, 4 oz of parmesan cheese, 15 oz of cream cheese with chives and 1/2 of a jar of spaghetti sauce. Then add to shredded chicken..
- Cook jumbo shells for 8 min. Then drain and rinse in cold water..
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Stuff shells. Put the rest of spaghetti sauce on top of the shells then top off with the rest of the shredded cheese..
- Cook for 25-30 min.
Who could resist these jumbo pasta shells brimming with cheese and spinach and baked until perfectly melted and delicious? Aren't extra cheesy foods just the best foods? These Stuffed Shells are filled with creamy ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, baked in a simple tomato basil sauce. This is our favorite use for alfredo sauce yet. Pumpkin is good for way more than pies and lattes.