Warm halloumi salad. Rustle up a quick salad for two with green beans, chickpeas and tomatoes, topped with decadent fried cheese, from BBC Good Food. Place a few warm halloumi slices on top of each salad and serve. A Warm Halloumi, Green Bean, and.
Assemble the salad with the warm lentils, roasted vegetables, grilled halloumi, and a handful of fresh rocket leaves (arugula). Finish with another squeeze of lemon juice if desired. A hearty, nutritious, salad of tender puy lentils, squeaky halloumi, red onion, tomato and lemon juice that Tender Puy lentils and squeaky, golden, halloumi are served with a salad of tomatoes, red. You can have Warm halloumi salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm halloumi salad
- You need 100 g of frozen broad beans.
- You need 225 g of halloumi.
- It's 1 of small bunch asparagus.
- Prepare 1 of courgette/ zucchini.
- You need 2 tbls of evoo.
- It's 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 200 g of cherry tomatoes - mix of colours if possible.
- It's 1 tbls of capers, rinsed.
- It's 1/2 bunch of oregano, picked.
- You need 1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Prepare the dressing with the olives and turn them into paste. Add garlic, oregano, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Make the salad by cutting all greens to even size (in a bowl). Shallow fry the halloumi in virgin olive oil.
Warm halloumi salad instructions
- Cook broad beans in boiling water for 4 minutes, until tender. Drain and cool in cold water.
- Slice halloumi, slice asparagus in to 1cm pieces at an angle, use speed peeler on courgette/zucchini. Toss all in evoo and season.
- Heat griddle pan on high. Add halloumi, asparagus, courgette/zucchini. Cook until charred then take off heat..
- Finely slice shallots in to rings, halve the tomatoes, layer on plates with the griddled veg, broad beans and capers.
- Sprinkle over the fresh herbs and dress with evoo and a little lemon juice..
Dry the fried halloumi and place on top of the greens. Find more halloumi recipes at Tesco Real Food. Warm halloumi salad recipe at Waitrose.com. Re-stir the lentil salad and season with salt and/or black pepper as needed. Place equal portions of the warm halloumi slices on top of each portion.