Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs. Stir in celery, mayonnaise, chicken, parsley, wing sauce and pepper. To make these Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs, hard-boil your eggs as you normally would, cool, and remove the yolks. Great recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs.
I prefer miracle whip but my family enjoys mayonnaise so I made a batch with each! 😁🤷🏻♀️ I #madethis 😎 Buffalo chicken dip and deviled eggs are two of my favorite appetizers, and this combination is the best of both worlds in one bite! They are easy to make and insanely delicious - what could be better than that? You just HAVE to make these easy deviled eggs for your next gathering. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs
- It's 2-3 cups of shredded chicken.
- It's 12 of hard boiled eggs.
- It's 1 of large red onion.
- You need 2-3 of medium jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of celery seed.
- Prepare of "Frank's Red Hot" (or any) Buffalo Ranch Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1-2 cups of mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- You need of Optional Ingredients:.
- You need to taste of Frank's Red Hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce!).
- Prepare to taste of Flaming Hot Doritos (or any hot spicy crunchy topping you like!).
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs. Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs. Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are so easy to make, and your guests may even prefer these to the wings!
Buffalo Chicken Dip Deviled Eggs step by step
- First, Hard boil eggs. Set aside. Place shredded chicken into medium saucepan and mix well with seasonings, sour cream, & shredded cheese. Add in chopped or diced onions & jalapenos. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes..
- Next, drain and stir in corn and black beans. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Let cool..
- Then, place mixture into container. Peel eggs and slice into halves. Add yolks to mixture. Place the halves of whites onto plate, tray, or pan. Set aside. Add mayonnaise or miracle whip to mixture. Mix well to taste..
- Finally, scoop 1-2 tablespoons of mixture into each egg white half depending on size of your eggs. Sprinkle tops lightly with celery seed and paprika..
- Additionally, drizzle hot sauce across the filled eggs. Topped with chopped onion and crushed hot doritos! Enjoy! (Refrigerate for 1 hour if you prefer them chilled👍).
With five ingredients, you will have a satisfying appetizer with a kick! Eggs: I prefer our farm fresh eggs, but if you do not have access to those, choose organic or cage-free eggs. Slice your eggs in half and pop the yolks into a small bowl along with some shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, cheddar, and prepared ranch dressing. Spicy: If you like a more mild buffalo chicken, use a bottle of mild buffalo wing sauce. If you like more spice, use Frank's Red Hot sauce.