Delicious veg Focaccia no knead bread. This Easy No Knead Focaccia Bread is different though. It is virtually fool proof and gets fantastic feedback from readers. This easy no-knead focaccia bread recipe is an absolute crowd-pleaser, vegan or not!
For enthusiast bakers out there, you would want to try this no-knead focaccia bread recipe! Crusty crust, huge open crumbs, soft chewy texture and amazing. Fresh, hearty focaccia bread is incredibly simple to make with this no-knead method. You can cook Delicious veg Focaccia no knead bread using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious veg Focaccia no knead bread
- You need 2.5 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 6 tbsp(4 tbsp extra for greasing and topping) of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Warm water.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Active dry yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp (for topping) of Italian herbs mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp (for topping) of Red chili flakes.
- You need of black olives, sliced capsicum, sliced onion, jaelpino (For topping)(any topping of your choice).
- Prepare of Salt – 1/4 tsp (for topping)optional.
It's perfect for sandwiches or dunking into soups and stews. This hearty No-Knead Focaccia is coated in olive oil and herbs, making every bite full of delicious flavor. Vegan Focaccia Bread Recipe is super easy to make. It is a No Knead vegan herbed focaccia proofed in Instant Pot.
Delicious veg Focaccia no knead bread instructions
- Take 1/2 cup of Luke warm water in a bowl, add yeast & sugar, mix once and keep aside for 10 minutes (for the yeast to activate)..
- In a large mixing bowl add flour and salt. Give them a quick mix, add olive oil and Activated yeast (not all of it at once. Add small quantity and then add more when it has been absorbed.)..
- Now Add the rest of the 1/2 cup of warm water. This should also not be added at once but little by little..
- The dough should be little sticky, This is a no-knead bread so do not knead the dough for more than 3-4 minutes..
- Now put the dough in a large greased mixing bowl, cover it with kitchen towel and set it in a warm corner till dough is doubled in size (aprox an hour)..
- Punch down the dough ever so slightly, do not knead it again..
- Simply tip the dough into the greased baking tin aprox 2” thik,gently push it around the tin..
- Poke the dough slightly with your finger and drizzle more olive oil, sprinkle dried Italian herbs, red chili flakes and the toppings of your choice, sprinkle very little salt on topping..
- Again Place the tin in a warm corner for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 210’c for 10 minutes..
- Bake the focaccia bread for 25-30 minutes. Every oven works differently so keep that in mind as the baking time may differ. So adjust the baking time accordingly..
- Once the bread has been baked, bring it out of the oven and cover with think wet cloth and let it cool down for a 10 minutes.
- Now demold the bread, slice In cubes and serve.
Kids love it and I love it as it is a NO KNEAD FOCACCIA BREAD. The Post has a detailed VIDEO of how to make Easy Herbed. Dimple focaccia all over with your fingers, like you're aggressively playing the piano, creating very Super easy to follow recipe and absolutely delicious! I always let it rise in the fridge overnight. • No-knead Focaccia Bread Recipe. For enthusiast bakers out there, you would want to try this!