Indian Egg Curry. Egg curry recipe - Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. Delicious Nawabi Egg korma/Ande ka salan/Anda Curry/Egg Masala Curry/Egg korma/Anda Egg Curryनए तरीके से बनाए अंडा करी/एग करी/anda curry masala/egg masala curry/dhaba egg curry/eggs एग.
South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make. A few spices, onions, tomatoes and coconut milk make this utterly satisfying and comforting egg curry recipe that tastes best with parathas. Spicy Egg Curry - a popular Indian curry which is best enjoyed with plain rice or Indian breads like paratha and roti. You can have Indian Egg Curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian Egg Curry
- Prepare of Onion: 1 Large.
- You need of Tomato: 1 large.
- You need of Green Chili: 1 large.
- It's of Eggs: 3 boiled (whites and yolk separated).
- It's of Red chili: half table spoon.
- It's 1 tea spoon of Salt:.
- You need 1/4 tea spoon of Turmeric:.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of Cumin powder:.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of Coriander powder:.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of Chaat Masala:.
- You need 1 of Chicken stock cube:.
- It's 2 table spoon of Oil:.
Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. South Indian Egg Curry is a recipe made with eggs and spices in south indian style where this kind of egg curry is found in various regions across south india. Related Egg Recipes which are must try Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate.
Indian Egg Curry instructions
- Fry onions.
- Add tomato and green chili.
- Add the rest of the spices and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add egg yolk and mash, add water to make the curry.
- Once done add egg whites.
- Serve with roti, naan, bun or pauv.
Boiled and roasted eggs were cooked in a spicy onion-tomato gravy. The sweetness from onion and tomatoes blends exotically with the Garam masala and spice powders. The more the onions were, the tastier the dish turns out to be. This southern Indian egg curry features a myriad of flavorful spices and the wonderful creaminess of coconut milk. Naturally meat-free, it's one of India's most popular curries!