Jambalaya Cabbage. Visit The Site To Check Out The History, Recipes & Any FAQs. The jambalaya can also be prepared in the oven. Stir in cabbage,tomatoes, water and rice.
It's made with cabbage, pork sausage, onion, garlic, bell peppers, and basmati rice. While meat and veggies are cooking, chop the cabbage and combine with rice, chili powder and canned tomato blend in roaster. In a large stock pot over medium high heat, combine ground beef, smoked sausage, onion, celery and garlic. You can have Jambalaya Cabbage using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya Cabbage
- Prepare 1 head of of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Smoke Sausage.
- Prepare 1 can of of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion (I use white).
- You need 1/2 of A Stick Of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Cook until beef is evenly brown. Stir in cabbage, tomatoes, water and rice. Wash your cabbage, and cut into bite size pieces. Place the cabbage in a pot and put enough water in to cover the cabbage.
Jambalaya Cabbage instructions
- Wash your cabbage, and cut into bite size pieces. Place the cabbage in a pot and put enough water in to cover the cabbage. Place on the stove (medium-high) and boil it until it's cooked thoroughly..
- Cut your onion into the size pieces you desire. I do strips. Cut your sausage into the size pieces you desire. Place both in a skillet and cook into sausage is cut thorough and onions are translucent..
- Open your can or rotel tomatoes, drain all the juice and add it to the skillet. Cook for 5mins. And remove the skillet from the heat..
- When your cabbage is done, drain the water in a colander. Put the cabbage back in the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste and your butter. Stir it up..
- Mix your sausage, rotel and onions in the cabbage. Place one stove (medium-high) and give I it a big stir. Let it cook another 10mins. And then serve. = ).
Place on the stove (medium-high) and boil it until it's cooked thoroughly. Cut your onion into the size pieces you desire. In a large stock pot, combine turkey, sausage, onion, celery, garlic and cook on medium high. Add bouillon cubes, onions, celery, garlic and bell pepper. Cook for a few minutes then stir in cabbage.