My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘.
You can have My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts cut into pint size pieces.
- It's 1 Tin of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corriander seeds crushed.
- It's 4 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- It's 1 tbls of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of heaped tbl Medium Curry Powder.
- It's 1 of medium Onion diced.
- It's 1 tsp of grated fresh Ginger.
My Slowcooked Coconut Chicken Curry.😘 instructions
- Add the full tin of coconut milk in the slowcooker and add Chopped onion also the crushed garlic..
- Tomato purèe,Grated Ginger. Stir in.
- Add cumin and Curry powder and crushed corriander seeds. Mix in. Add 3 tbls water. Now add the chicken..
- Add salt and pepper and Chilli powder then add the cornflour and Whisk until mixed..
- Turn on slow cooker for 6 hours on high. Half way give it a stir. And for the last half hour remove the lid and leave to cook open. You can add a little more cornflour in a little cold water to thicken to how you like it..
- Cook the Basmatti Rice ready. Then serve the chicken curry on top of the rice and enjoy..