Stewed Shredded Chicken.
You can cook Stewed Shredded Chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Shredded Chicken
- It's 1 Pack of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Big jar of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of MILD rotel with chillies.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion diced and bell pepper diced- if you want more than what the chunky salsa has in it.
- It's 1 packages of Taco Bell Taco seasoning- I used half a pack I think.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh cilantro.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of minced garlic cloves.
- It's 1/2 of ,a pack hidden valley Ranch dressing powder, or fiesta ranch.
- It's of seasonings of your choice like adobo, salt, pepper, etc.
Stewed Shredded Chicken step by step
- Cleaned and trimmed breast, seasoned them with garlic and onion powders, and a few other seasonings..
- Put chicken in crockpot and added rest of ingredients. Put on low for 6-8 hours or high 4-6 hours. Once done, I shredded chicken with fork..