Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese.
You can have Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prepare 300 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder or 2-3 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's 2 tsp of dry mixed herbs.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of water for boiling sphagetti.
Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese instructions
- Take sufficient water in a pan and add a tsp of salt and spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Drain the spaghetti in a strainer..
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add garlic powder, mixed herbs, salt and black pepper. Saute for half minute. Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss the spaghetti well till all the seasoning is nicely coated..
- Now add a vegetarian bolognese sauce. (roughly around one & half cup). Add more if needed. (I have shared the recipe for vegetarian bolognese sauce earlier). Mix well till the sauce is nicely coated to the spaghetti. The vegetarian spaghetti bolognese is ready to serve..
- Serve the vegetarian spaghetti bolognese hot..