Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata. Ham and Veggie Breakfast Frittata - A Cast Iron Recipe CeceliasGoodStuff.com I love it when I can wake up on the weekend and actually have something in my fridge to make for breakfast. I don't know about you, but the the last thing I want to do is run to the grocery store first thing on a Sunday morning. Frittatas have saved me on more hungry weeknights than I care to count.
In this easy cooking video, I cook a shrimp and egg breakfast frittata in a small cast iron skillet, in my toaster oven. My toaster oven did a great job of. I use my cast iron skillet so often that I seldom wash it - food just slips out, and I finish it with a quick wipe with a paper towel! You can cook Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata
- Prepare 110 gr of Gold Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 gr of Blended Oil.
- It's 105 gr of Mushroom.
- Prepare 60 gr of Red Sweet Pepper.
- It's 72 gr of Sweet Onion.
- You need 3 of Large Cage Free Eggs.
The cast iron's pretty easy care, right!? We made a frittata last weekend and it was a hit, as well! My family loves hunting morels in the woods, and I may. To clean a cast iron it's really easy.
Cast Iron Breakfast Frittata step by step
- Dice potato, add to a bowl with 1 gram oil and garlic salt to taste..
- Add potatoes to air frier. Turn on to 400° for 25 minutes.
- Slice up onion, red pepper, mushrooms add to a bowl with another gram of oil mix with some salt & pepper to taste. Then add to air frier after 7 minutes and continue cooking for the remainder of the 25 minutes..
- Grab a cold 6 inch cast iron skillet add vegetable from air frier and 3 whisked Large Eggs. Again season to taste any way you wish. Place skillet in 400° air frier for 7 minutes. Remove from oven add cheese and put back in for another minute oven being off..
Hot water and kosher salt, or hot water and coffee grounds. They both work very well for removing excess debris, but I normally lightly clean my cast iron so I can continue building up the seasoning on the pan. Frittata is an Italian dish, similar to an omelet. Unlike an omelet, the egg mixture is not folded over. Great meal fast, any time of day; breakfast, lunch or dinner.