You can have Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chimichurri Sauce
- It's 115 ml of Olive oil.
- It's 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- It's 3 of large garlic cloves.
- It's 2 of small red chillies.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- You need 1 of large pinch of coarse sea salt.
- You need of Season with pepper.
Chimichurri Sauce instructions
- De-seed and finely chop the chilli and the garlic. Mix all ingredients into a bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes to properly infuse the flavours..
- Use as a sauce for meat and grilled veggies. It can be kept for a day in the fridge..