Crockpot ranch chicken. Made entirely in the crockpot, creamy ranch chicken is perfect on its own or served over rice. This easy Crock Pot Ranch Chicken recipe for keto and low carb has just four ingredients. It's super delicious and of course good for keto and low carb.
Adding delicious fun to your dinner has never been easier than with this Crockpot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe! These drumsticks are the real deal! The easiest recipe known to man. You can cook Crockpot ranch chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot ranch chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 1 of baby carrots (as many as you want).
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes (sliced).
- You need 1 packages of ranch seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of green onions (chopped).
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
My family loves this ranch chicken. I have served it with rice & on buns. Either way it is very favorable ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○. Ingredients for Crockpot Ranch Chicken Taco Chicken - I used boneless skinless chicken breasts but you could use chicken thighs as well!
Crockpot ranch chicken step by step
- Set the chicken in the crock pot. Then and the vegetables..
- Dump in the 2 1/2 cups of water. Then sprinkle the ranch packet in..
- Set the crock pot to low and let cook for 11 hours..
Chicken Broth - use broth instead of water to add more flavor. If you like chicken, ranch OR mushrooms.you'll love this crockpot ranch chicken dish! It's super easy, healthy and very tasty too. It's perfect served or rice or pasta either one. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts!