Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken
- You need 2 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Sweet salsa/other salsa.
- It's 1 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- It's to taste of Pepper.
Crockpot Thai Peanut Chicken instructions
- Combine all but the chicken a the blender and blend till desired consistency..
- Pour ingredients over chicken breasts in crocpot and cook on high for about 6 hours..
- Cut up chicken and serve all over rice. Enjoy!.