Gazpacho Soups. If you enjoy gazpacho or any other cold soups, you'll love this. Zucchini combines with tomato, mint, basil, and a touch of lemon juice for a fresh tasting soup. Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, garlic, vinegar, and water in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
The dish hails from the southern Andalusian region, and early versions blended stale bread into the base. To serve, stir the gazpacho and taste again as the seasoning may have changed as the soup is now very cold. Adjust as necessary, then serve ice cold with gazpacho ice cubes, sprinkled with chopped basil, an extra drizzle of olive oil and the toasts alongside, if using. You can have Gazpacho Soups using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gazpacho Soups
- It's 2 cups of watermelon cubed and remove seeds.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of bell pepper seeded and quartered.
- You need 1 of large cucumber peeled & chopped.
- You need 1 of red onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced optional.
- It's 1 of jalapeno minced optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare A few of dashes of hot sauce.
- Prepare as needed of For garnishing- mint leaves and chopped vegetables.
Tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, cucumber and garlic are pureed with lemon juice, red wine vinegar and tarragon and chilled for a refreshing cold soup. For a bright, refreshing summer soup, try Alton Brown's Gazpacho recipe, loaded with fresh, crunchy vegetables and herbs, from Good Eats on Food Network. Gazpacho is a raw, cold soup—it shouldn't be considered a cooked tomato soup that's served cold. Gazpacho is fresh, textured, light, and such a delicious summer treat.
Gazpacho Soups instructions
- Add watermelon, tomato,cucumber,onion,bell pepper, ginger, garlic, olive oil, and salt in your blender and until smooth.
- Transfer in bowl add chopped vegetables, tomato juice, pepper powder, lemon juice and hot sauce..
- Mix well and transfer in serving bowls and garnish with mint leaves and vegetables..
- You can even chill it for few hours and serve cold..
I love it more every time I eat it. The blender makes instant work of this cold Spanish soup. Since gazpacho improves with age, make it ahead of time whenever possible. Although the olive oil is optional in this recipe, it adds real. I was craving Summer and happened to find this recipe, and while I don't have end of season tomatoes yet, this gazpacho turned out incredibly.