Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake. Raspberries with white chocolate is a flavor marriage made in heaven. Enjoy this combo in this decadent, showstopping cake. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake combines white chocolate cake layers with a white chocolate buttercream, fresh raspberries, and It's not really chocolate after all.
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is an amazing combination of white chocolate cake layers, raspberry filling, and white chocolate frosting! White Chocolate and raspberries are a match made in heaven. Until now, we haven't had a cake on our site to really showcase this heavenly. You can cook Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake
- Prepare of Raspberry Filling.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- It's 1 Tbs. of butter or margarine.
- It's 1/8 tsp. of almond extract.
- It's of Red food color, if desired.
- It's of Cake.
- You need 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz. package), chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Gold Medal all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of whipping cream.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of almond extract.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 3 oz. of white chocolate baking bars (from 6-oz package), chopped.
- You need 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of plus 2 tsp. Seagrams mixed berry wine cooler.
- It's 2 Tbs. of butter or margarine, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of almond extract.
Prepare White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Top with raspberries just before serving. White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting View top rated Raspberry white chocolate cream cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on!
Raspberry-White Chocolate Cream Cake instructions
- In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, the cornstarch, and salt; stir in wine cooler. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in butter, almond extract and 2 or 3 drops red food color. Cover and refrigerate until chilled..
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bottoms and sides of two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans. In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool..
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a chilled large bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside. In a medium bowl, beat eggs on high speed for about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon-colored; beat in melted baking bars and 1 teaspoon almond extract on low speed..
- Fold egg mixture into whipped cream. Add flour mixture, about 1/2 cup at a time, folding gently after each addition until blended. Pour into pans..
- Bake 8-inch rounds 35 to 40 minutes, 9-inch rounds 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour..
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt 3 ounces baking bars over low heat, stirring occasionally; cool. Beat melted baking bars and remaining frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional wine cooler, 1 teaspoon at a time..
- Fill cake layers with raspberry filling. Spread frosting over side and top of cake..
Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream. White Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Mud Cake A mud cake is a dense and rich cake. It stores in the refrigerate and freezer for a long time and is best. This Raspberry white chocolate cake is made with raspberry cake and white chocolate. Sour cream - Gives the cake a nice soft crumb and rich flavor.