Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It's 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Fiesta cheese mix.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 8 oz of Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Hooters medium).
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Boil chicken breast then shred into pieces.
- Add shredded chicken, Ranch, Buffalo sauce, and cream cheese to crock pot. Cook on low until ingredients have melted together. The longer they cook the better!.
- Finally add Fiesta cheese to top of dip and melt!.