Buffalo Chicken Dip. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare of minced boiled chicken.
- Prepare of Franks red hot sauce.
- It's cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It's of shredded mozzarella add to taste on top when cooking in oven.
Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Just heat up in the microwave when you want a treat!
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Boil and mince chicken drain and add to saute pan.....add hot sauce.
- Add Cup of ranch.
- Add 16oz of cream cheese and heat over stove top in saute pan with stirring every few minutes..
- When mixed, throw it in a baking pan, add mozzarella to liking and bake @ 350 for 10 minutes.
- Work up some good munchies, take a few hits of some good shit and enjoy this bomb ass dip.
You can freeze leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip in a sealed container. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip. There are three simple steps to getting this buffalo chicken dip ready for the oven: Combine shredded chicken with a bottle of hot sauce. On the stove, melt together cream cheese and a bottle of ranch dressing. Pour over the hot sauce-infused chicken.