Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce.
You can have Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce
- You need 3 lb of Meatballs.
- Prepare 16 oz of Tomatoes- fresh, frozen or canned (I used frozen).
- You need 1 small of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of Cubes chicken or beef bouillon.
- It's 1 of as needed Water.
- It's 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Instant potatoes.
Crockpot Meatballs And Sauce instructions
- Dice up your onion and add to crock pot. Add everything else and give it a stir. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or LOW for 4-5 hours..
- I added the instant potato to give it some thickness (thank you "paula.popper" for that idea!!).