Oreo Churros. Learn how to make Oreo churros at home. Oreo Churros are crispy, tender, perfectly chocolate-y with Oreo filling whipped cream dip for dunking. Oreo Churros have been on my mind since I saw that they were released a few months ago.
Oreo recently announced it was producing Oreo churros to be sold at restaurants and grocery stores. See more ideas about Oreo churros, Churros, Oreo. Oreo Churros Yummy Sweets Cooking And Baking Snack Recipes Food Desserts Mexican Food Recipes Churros Churros Recipe. You can cook Oreo Churros using 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Churros
- You need 36 of Oreo's.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar, divided (1/3 cup for batter, 2/3 cup to roll churros in).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
Oreo Churros Are Hitting Grocery Stores So Stop Whatever You're Doing Immediately. In the bowl of a food processor, grind Oreo cookies until the texture resembles sand. These Oreo Churros need no further introduction - you've already ruined some underwear over Your options for cooking Oreo Churros are baking, toasting, or frying. Frying them very well could be.
Oreo Churros step by step
- Separate the cookies oreo and the filling into two bowls..
- Process the cookies to a fine crumb in food processor..
- In a pot, add water butter, 1/3 cup sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add the flour and oreo crumbs..
- Whisk together until fluffy combined..
- Add two eggs and whisk together again..
- In a pipping bag with a large star tip, pipe 5 inch section onto a parchment paper lined cookies sheet..
- Freeze completely mininum 2 hours to preserve the shape and help the frying look perfect..
- When you are ready to fry them, heat 2 inches of oil in the large pot to 350 degrees..
- Add churros in batch to the hot oil and cook for 2 minutes each side..
- In a shallow bowl add 2/3 cup sugar..
- Drain the oil from he churros and roll in sugar..
- Add the heavy cream to your stand mixer with the whisk attachment..
- Melt the oreo fillings for 10 seconds to soften..
- Whisk until peaks form and add in the oreo filling..
- Whisk on high untill filling incorporated completely..
- Refrigerate whipped cream until you are ready to served..
See how to make these homemade Oreo churros. It's getting increasingly difficult to tell real Oreos from the fake ones these days. Oreo is releasing Creme Filled Oreo Churros and Oreo Churros Creme Filled Bites. If the announcement induces déjà vu, you aren't having sugar-induced visions — Oreo previously launched. Two dessert giants join forces to take you to dessert heaven with these Oreo churros.