Pico de Gallo salsa.
You can cook Pico de Gallo salsa using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pico de Gallo salsa
- It's 2 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 2 of red riped tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It's 1/2 of green capsicum minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage shredded.
- It's 1/2 of jalapeno pepper seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 inch of ginger minced.
- You need 2 of big clove garlic minced.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of olive oil for the extra shine.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
Pico de Gallo salsa step by step
- Take a big mixing bowl and mix the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, cabbage, capsicum, jalapeno pepper, lemon juice, garlic and ginger.
- Add salt, olive oil and pepper together in a bowl and mix well..
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes before serving.