Stir fry noodle. Master Chef John Zhang shows you simple stir fry noodles recipe that are awesome with step by step instruction. A simple, versatile Asian noodle dish with finely diced vegetables and a sweet and savory sauce. There's just something special about filling the family table.
Cause a stir with these stir-fried noodles. We're here for that wok hei. Then a stir-fry situation is just what you need. You can cook Stir fry noodle using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry noodle
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pack of ramen noodle or chow mein noodle.
- It's 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of dicedspinach.
- It's 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 5 tsp of cooking oil.
Oh you really really really HAVE to try this super easy and delicious stir fry glass noodles! Best Basic Stir Fry - brown rice noodles with tofu and colorful veggies and a sauce you shake in a jar for a quick and easy dinner. Whip up this filling pork noodle stir-fry for a quick and easy midweek meal. A classic beef hokkien noodle stir fry.
Stir fry noodle step by step
- Dice the spinach and boiled it for 10 minutes after boil set it aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into cube after you finish set it aside.
- Boil the ramen noodle or your chow mein noodle for 5 minutes aftrt boil set it aside.
- Finely dice the garlic then set it aside.usually this take 5 minute.
- Start the frying pan and add the 5 tsp cooking oil wait it to be hot.usualy it take 5 minute..
- After it is hot add the 1 clove garlic that has finely dice,add the chicken cube,1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp soy sauce and 2 tsp salt then cook for 10 minute..
- After it is cook add the ramen noodle and the 1 cup of spinach and cook it for another 10 minute.enjoy.
This is a very typical stir fried noodle dish that I have as a midweek meal. One that doesn't require specific ingredients - just use whatever you have. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a delicious soy, garlic, ginger sauce. We've got recipes for stir-fried beef with noodles, Thai chicken noodles, sweet and spicy pork noodles and lots more! Stir-fry one to two minutes until the noodles are just tender and the broth has been absorbed.