Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!!. One of the reasons I love overnight oats so much is that they're easy to make ahead of time and then I have a quick and healthy breakfast all ready I'll make a few of these Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Overnight Oats ahead of time and I'm all set for breakfast for a few days. If you make this recipe, let. Chia Seeds - chia seeds are packed with healthy fats.
Essentially, overnight oats are a simple no-cook way of making oatmeal by soaking oats in milk for several hours (usually overnight). Oatmeal is such a great food source….and overnight oatmeal is the best. I don't have to think about it in the. You can have Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!!
- You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of almonds.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt.
- It's 3 tablespoons of low fat ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
That's exactly what these blueberry overnight oats are. Mix up your oats, chia seeds, milk of choice, and a little sweetener the night before, and you wake up to soft. Blueberry crumble overnight oats taste like dessert but are healthy and loaded with protein and healthy fat to keep you feeling full all morning. The overnight oats are good (I love the hidden blueberries in there), but the crumble topping is where it's at.
Healthy Blueberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats!! instructions
- Throw everything into a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Store in air tight container overnight or for around 8 hours.
- Place in eating bowl and mix. Top with whatever you want!.
Don't let the simple ingredient list of. Overnight Oats are healthy ,easy to make and extremely delicious make ahead breakfast Option. Overnight Oats has lot of nutrients ,good amounts of Iron. Make your overnight oats better with this healthy blueberry chia jam! All you need is some lemon, maple syrup, cinnamon, chia, oats, and blueberries.