You can cook Surprise Churros using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Surprise Churros
- You need 1 cup of flour/ Maida.
- It's 1 cup of Grated Carrot.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ghee/ Clarified Butter.
- It's 4 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Milk powder.
- You need 1 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of cinnamon powder(optional, mostly kids do not like cinnamon flavour).
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of Piping bag.
- Prepare 1 of Nozzle.
- It's As needed of Wafers for decoration.
Surprise Churros step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. For the stuffing: Take a pan in the gas, in medium low flame, add ghee, grated carrot, condensed milk, milk powder to it & stir properly. When this mixture gets separated from the pan, take it off from the gas. Make small balls/laddu of the mixture..
- Take another pan in the gas, in medium low flame, add 1 cup water, butter, sugar, salt & Maida to it & stir continuously. Take the mixture off from the gas when it gets separated from the pan..
- Cool this mixture, add an egg in it, mix well & then add the other egg & again mix well so that the mixture gets a slippery texture. Set nozzle in the piping bag & pour the mixture in the piping bag..
- In a tray, put some mixture from the piping bag, place a carrot ball/ laddu in it & cover it with the piping bag mixture. Make all the churros in this process..
- Once all the churros are made, refrigerate them for some time so that they become solid enough for frying. Deep fry them once they have turned hard..
- Coat them with cinnamon powder(optional), sugar, decorate with carrot balls, wafers, chocolate sauce & your Surprise Churros are ready to serve!.