Creamed Banana Rice Polenta Porridge.
You can have Creamed Banana Rice Polenta Porridge using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamed Banana Rice Polenta Porridge
- It's 2/3 cup of rice Organic white rice/plain rice (washed).
- It's 2 cups of Soy Milk (or any non-dairy milk of your choice).
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Tumeric Just a dash for colour.
- It's 2 of whole Bananas Chopped (make sure they are very ripe).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Apple Juice (or other sweetener of choice eg. maple syrup, coconut sugar, orange juice) etc.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of Polenta to thicken mixture at the end (coarsely ground cornmeal).
Creamed Banana Rice Polenta Porridge instructions
- Starting with a large sauce pan add all the ingredients except the polenta..
- Place the sauce pan on a stove at high heat and bring to the boil while stirring regularly. Once boiling, turn down the heat to a simmer, place a lid on the pot and cook for a further 15 minutes. After 15 minutes remove the lid and add the polenta..
- Stir the polenta in thoroughly making sure that you squash any polenta clumps floating around the pan. If necessary turn the stove up to a medium heat to aid the polenta cooking process..
- Once the polenta has thickened it's time to serve!.