My Sriracha Chicken and Corn Dip. 😉.
You can cook My Sriracha Chicken and Corn Dip. 😉 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Sriracha Chicken and Corn Dip. 😉
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast slow cooked in a slow cooker 2 hr.
- You need 3 tbls of water.
- It's 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- It's 1/2 Cup of frozen Corn.
- You need 1/2 of of a small Shallot diced small.
- You need 1/2 of sweet Bell pepper.
- You need 1 of level tps Sriracha chilli sauce.
- You need 1/4 of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 3 tbls of Light Mayonaise.
- You need 1 of .
My Sriracha Chicken and Corn Dip. 😉 instructions
- Cut right across the chicken before putting it in the slow cooker.so its thinner to cook easierand Quick. Add the Crushed garlic on top.leave for 3-4 hours on low or until it shreds easily..
- When the chicken is ready and can be shredded. Add to a bowl and shred. Next heat up the little oil add the shallots and fry for 2 minutes. its done..
- Heat up the corn in a little water when hot drain and add it to the shredded chicken. Then add the sriracha sauce, pepper a pinch of salt..
- Next mix in the light mayonaise and onions stir in well make sure its all mixed. Enjoy with some Tortillas..