Avocado mango overnight oats. This time saving breakfast helps keep you going until lunch time. Just toss all of the ingredients the night before, chill overnight in the fridge and grab before you go! This Heart-Check Certified recipe is brought to you by Hass Avocado Board.
Add Quaker (R) Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk and low-fat yogurt. Combine it with the tangy, rich coconut and you've got yourself a tropical explosion of flavours. This creamy tropical oatmeal is also featuring some healthy fats - from the chia seeds and almond butter - that help to keep us full all morning. You can cook Avocado mango overnight oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado mango overnight oats
- It's 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vanilla soy milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vanilla yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced mango (I use frozen).
- It's half of an avocado.
- You need of sliced banana (optional).
- You need 2-3 Tbs of chia seeds.
- Prepare of honey.
This healthy avocado mango salad recipe is packed with crispy fruits and veggies, and is drizzled with a creamy yogurt dressing. This avocado mango salad recipe has been with my family for years, so I thought I'd dig it out of the blog archives and give it a little revamping just in time for summer! Coconut Mango Overnight Oats is the perfect breakfast for people on the go, busy families or anyone who loves fuss-free breakfast. To make this coconut mango overnight oats vegan, simply substitute the cow's milk for any vegan-friendly milk.
Avocado mango overnight oats step by step
- Mix together all ingredients except honey, (I use Tupperware for easy covering).
- Store in fridge over night, wake up, stir, drizzle with honey and enjoy!.
- Note: you may add sliced banana in your first mix or slice it in before serving..
If you don't eat honey, just use another sweetener or dates. Sweet & Tangy Mango Overnight Oats. The blend of comforting, fragrant Indian-inspired spices in this dish pair perfectly with another favorite in Indian cuisine: mango! For this mango overnight oats recipe, you can toss everything in a jar, but wait to add your milk, honey, and vanilla until the night. And these Mango Overnight Oats with chia seeds and turmeric are just that.