Chicken Taco Chili.
You can have Chicken Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Chili
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1 medium of onion chopped.
- It's 1 can of red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- It's 1 large of can tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes with chillies small can.
Chicken Taco Chili instructions
- In slow cooker add tomato sauce corn red and black beans taco seasoning chilli powder chopped onion cumin diced tomatoes and mix well.
- Now take all three chicken breasts uncooked and lay them right on top cook for six to eight hours on low your house is going to smell amazing that's why I say 6 to 8 cause you might not make it 8 hours lol.
- When chicken is cooked fully remove chicken breasts shread breasts with forks and add back to the chilli stir and it's ready to serve you can add cilantro to taste if you want that's optional I do but it's up to you.