Homemade Crockpot Chili.
You can cook Homemade Crockpot Chili using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Crockpot Chili
- It's 3 of stock Celery (diced).
- It's 1/2 large of White onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground sausage.
- It's 1 bunch of Cilantro (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of stock Green onion (chopped).
- You need 2 can of Kidney beans (drained/rinsed).
- Prepare 2 can of Navy beans (drained/rinsed).
- It's 2 can of Chili beans (drained/rinsed).
- Prepare 2 can of White hominy (drained).
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- Prepare 1 each of Taco, fajita, white chicken chili, Lipton beefy onion (envelopes/packets).
- It's 1 of Steak and burger seasoning, taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, jamakin me crazy seasoning.
Homemade Crockpot Chili instructions
- Combined all ingredients into crockpot on high and let the favors meld together until hot!.
- Add sour cream to liking if spicy..
- Serve in bowl. Add shredded cheese..... Devour!.