Sarah's goulash. Recipes » Pasta » Sarah S Ultimate Goulash. This stove top version of classic American beef goulash makes an easy one-pot meal for the whole family. Easy recipe for making a classic goulash.
Originating in medieval Hungary, goulash is a common meal predominantly eaten in Central Europe but also in other parts of Europe. Sarah is the co-owner of Curious Cuisiniere and the chief researcher and recipe developer for the site. Her love for cultural cuisines was instilled early by her French Canadian. You can have Sarah's goulash using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sarah's goulash
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.i used 93%lean,7%fat.
- You need 10 clove of garlic,peeled n minced.
- You need 1 large of onion,chopped..
- You need 2 can of @10 3/4 oz.tomato soup.
- You need 1 can of 14.5 oz.no salt added diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 jar of 7.3oz.sliced mushrooms,drained.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder n garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh basil n oregano,chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of packet off splenda.
- It's 12 oz of bag steamfresh frozen corn.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of whole grain elbow macaroni noodles,cooked n drained.
Amercian Goulash is a delicious and easy one pot dinner recipe that combines ground beef with elbow macaroni, peppers, onions, tomatoes and tons of flavor! Goulash originally came from Hungary and it was a soup or stew that consisted of meat and peppers seasoned with paprika and other herbs and seasonings. Hungarian goulash is so easy to make! Loaded with tender beef and veggies this slow-cooked stew is perfect for cold days and also known as German Goulash.
Sarah's goulash step by step
- in a large skillet brown beef.once browned add garlic,onion,tomato soup, diced tomatoes, mushrooms,and seasonings.simmer for 30 min..
- steam corn in microwave as directed on bag. add to your sauce..
- boil noodles as directed on box,drain,don't rinse..
- once your sauce is done simmering.transfer noodles to a large mixing bowl.add your sauce to the noodles,and mix well..
- serve.garnish with Parmesan cheese, and enjoy..
Czech Goulash is basically a simple Hungarian goulash. I can put on this Czech Goulash dinner in It is one of the many goulash recipes Czech people have. I am hoping to get a chance to share many. Goulash, the traditional dish of Hungary, refers to a beef stew cooked with the sweet powdered red pepper. At least, that's how it's now known.