Ginger Dressing Coleslaw.
You can cook Ginger Dressing Coleslaw using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Dressing Coleslaw
- You need 1 (10 oz) of bag angel hair shredded coleslaw cannage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ginger sesame dressing (I used Newman's Own).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- It's 1/4 cup of sunflower kernels.
Ginger Dressing Coleslaw step by step
- Toss everything together in a medium bowl. Serve immediately..
- Garnish with sliced green onions and/or crushed red pepper flakes if desired..