Chicken salad sandwiches. These classic chicken salad sandwiches are open for interpretation. Depending on your level of prep, you can create them using either home-cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the store. Chicken salad sandwiches are always a hit, especially for a quick summer lunch or dinner.
Best Chicken Salad Sandwich. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How To Make Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe. Chicken salad sandwich is a hit for summer meals. You can cook Chicken salad sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken salad sandwiches
- It's 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 dash of celery salt (Nickle size in your palm).
- It's 1 dash of black pepper (same as celery salt).
- Prepare 20 of grapes (of your choice) halved.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheese (shredded hand full).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
It's also a favorite picnic box or gathering. Our recipe is simple, delicious, and easy to whip up. This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I've been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years.
Chicken salad sandwiches instructions
- Put chicken breast into a crock pot and fill with water about half way. Cook on medium heat for about 5 hours.
- Once done, remove chicken and shread into a bowl..
- add all ingredients but the motzerella and mix together thoroughly..
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Remove and add the remaining ingredient (Mozzarella).
- Stir until well blended and serve on bread of your choice..
It's great for make ahead lunches! Chicken Salad Sandwiches are my go-to for when I'm hosting a luncheon or shower. Tender chicken, grapes, nuts and a delicious sauce is a perfect combination. These chicken sandwiches are so clucking good. When you have a craving for a chicken sandwich, look no further.