Healthy Zucchini Muffins. You'll fall in love with these healthy chocolate zucchini muffins that taste like a slice of chocolate cake! Perfectly moist, naturally sweetened and perfect for kids and adults! This Healthy Zucchini Muffins recipe is the best!!
These no guilt Healthy Zucchini Muffins are so moist and simple to put together. Healthy Zucchini Muffins are one of our favorite zucchini recipes; they're fresh, flavorful, soft, moist and packed with great ingredients. If you're looking for a more nutritious muffin without sacrificing. You can cook Healthy Zucchini Muffins using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Zucchini Muffins
- It's 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of camela’s gum free baking binder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 6 tbsp of monk fruit.
- You need 6 tbsp of organic brown coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 of organic zucchini shredded.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It's 3/4 of cp of almond milk.
- It's 1/4 of cp raisons or walnuts optional.
Sweet and fluffy Healthy Zucchini Oat Muffins are made with two whole grains, freshly-grated zucchini, and not-too-much sweetener. Make them ahead for easy, healthy weekday morning. The word "healthy" is very subjective and even experts have a differing of opinion towards its meaning. "Healthy" seems to be tacked freely onto recipes. These healthy muffins are great for snacking or breakfast!
Healthy Zucchini Muffins instructions
- Mix almond flour, binder, baking soda, baking powder salt, spices, and sugar..
- Whisk eggs and add to flour mixture. Gradually stir in almond milk until you get a nice batter consistency..
- Fold in zucchini and raisons.
- Place in lined muffin tray, approximately one Ice-cream scoop per muffin. Bake at 325 degree oven. Approximately 28min but may vary according to oven and elevation. Done when Tooth pick is clean. Cool 10 minutes and enjoy..
These healthy chocolate zucchini muffins are super-moist and fluffy, without the use of flour or oil, and they're so easy to make. I can't think of a tastier way to eat zucchini. Get a great dose of fiber in these muffins! Replace regular sugar with maple syrup for regular muffins!! These easy zucchini chocolate chip muffins are made with nutritious ingredients.