Focaccia Bread. This delicious Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is easy to make, and topped with fresh rosemary, olive oil and flaky sea salt. Meet my all-time favorite focaccia bread recipe. ♡. Our focaccia has a moist but airy crumb sandwiched between thin but ultra-crunchy top and bottom crusts, thanks to a generous amount of olive oil in the pan and on top of the dough.
Typical to Liguria and Genoa in particular it's often called focaccia. Focaccia Bread, Our Favorite Yeast Bread To Make At Home. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. You can have Focaccia Bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Focaccia Bread
- Prepare of Oil mixture.
- It's 100 g of Olive oil.
- It's 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Dough.
- You need 210 ml of Warm water.
- You need 6 g of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- It's 350 g of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is perfect to serve with dinner, soups. Focaccia is a great bread that everyone should know how to make. Focaccia bread is made with pantry staples that are mixed by hand, then let rest and folded. This focaccia bread recipe is soft, fluffy and great as an appetizer for Italian dishes.
Focaccia Bread instructions
- In a cold medium skillet, combine olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, rosemary, and the black pepper. Place the pan over low heat and cook, stirring occasionally until aromatic, but before the garlic browns. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the warm water, yeast, and honey. Stir a few times then let sit for 5 minutes..
- Add half of the flour and around 3/4 of the oil mixture to the bowl with yeast and honey. Stir until the flour has moistened. Let sit for another 5 minutes..
- Stir in the remaining flour and the salt. When the dough comes together, transfer to a floured board and knead 10 to 15 times until smooth..
- Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl, cover with a warm, damp towel and let rise for 1 hour. (It’s best to let the dough rise in a warmer area of your kitchen)..
- After 1 hour, heat the air-fryer to 180°C.
- Use 2 tbsp of the remaining garlic-olive oil mixture to oil TWO 19 cm round (or a 9-inch by 13-inch) rimmed baking sheets..
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet then press it down into the pan. Use your fingers to dimple the dough then drizzle the top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of the oil mixture. Let the dough rise for 20 minutes until it puffs slightly..
- Bake until golden brown on one side (around 10 minutes), then flip to the other side and bake (around 8 mins). Cool baked focaccia bread on a wire rack. Season with salt if needed..
You can eat Focaccia bread any time of the day, with coffee for breakfast, with a glass of wine during meal time. Focaccia bread is made with very few ingredients. The five ingredients include: flour, water, salt, yeast, and olive oil. Like most all bread recipes, there is not one singular way to approach focaccia. This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go.