Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian. Mushrooms (washed), Ranch dressing mix, Italian dressing mix and butter. I just dumped everything in the slow cooker a few hours before dinner and we had a fantastic side dish with no work! We served these with some steaks and potato casserole.
Garnish with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese to make this dish extra special. This Slow Cooker Italian Chicken is a family favorite in our house, especially with my oldest son. He requests this meal for his birthday every year. You can cook Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian
- It's 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts(abt 2 lbs).
- You need 4 oz of cubed cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter, cubed (4 tbsp).
- You need 3 tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix(1 packet).
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
The cream cheese sauce is great served over rice or pasta. The simple ingredients combined together smell amazing when cooking all day. I'm in love with this Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Peppers. I'm just going to lay it out there.
Slower Cooker Chicken Ranch Italian instructions
- Spray slow cooker and place chicken in. Add cubed butter and cream cheese..
- Sprinkle with dry Ranch dressing mix and pour in Italian dressing..
- Cook for 4 hrs on low. Shred with two forks and serve over rice, baked potatoes , noodles or a bed of steamed veggies like me.....hellooooooo easy!!!!.
- This pic just reflects how many carbs 1 serving in total..
BUT my favorite way to eat this saucy mix is to spoon it into rolls or a loaf of Italian bread, top it with some mozzarella, and make yourself the most amazing slow cooked sandwich ever. Rich creamy ranch sauce elevates chicken breasts to a new level of savory comfort food in this incredibly easy slow-cooker dish that's served over rice. The slow cooker uses less electricity and does an remarkable job with every dish I've tried. My favorite recipes to adapt to a slow cooker have to be soups and Cacciatore is most often made with braised chicken or rabbit. There are many different variations of this dish based upon ingredients available in.