Quick and Moist Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless).
You can cook Quick and Moist Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and Moist Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless)
- It's 2 of tbsp/26 g melted butter, hot.
- Prepare 4 of tbsp/24 g cocoa powder.
- You need 4 of tbsp/60 g granulated sugar.
- It's 6 of tbsp/80 g milk, at room temperature.
- It's 4 of and 1/2 tbsp/50 g all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee granules.
- It's of Chocolate chips (optional).
Quick and Moist Chocolate Cupcakes (Eggless) step by step
- Add the cocoa powder and coffee to the hot melted butter to bloom it..
- After, add in the sugar and whisk to combine..
- Next, add in the milk and whisk thoroughly again..
- After, add in the dry ingredients and whisk to form a cake batter. Whisk till there are no lumps but don't over mix..
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and add in 2 tbsp of cake batter to the liners and then put in afew chocolate chips, cover the liners halfway with more cake batter and add more chocolate chips to the top if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit/150 degrees celsius on the center rack for maximum 15 minutes. Depending on how goeey you want it..
- Take out of the oven when done and let it rest for 5 minutes. After serve. I don't recommend frosting these, you can add Nutella though but they are meant to be eaten warm. Happy Baking and Enjoy!.