Citrus Chicken Burrito.
You can have Citrus Chicken Burrito using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Citrus Chicken Burrito
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless.
- It's 1 Tbs. of Lime Zest.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, juiced.
- It's 1 Tbs. of Orange Zest.
- Prepare 1 of Orange, juiced.
- You need 1/4 C. of Honey.
- It's 1 of Jalapeño, deseeded & minced.
- It's 1/3 C. of Onion, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt / Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cornstarch.
- You need 6 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Canned Cannellini Beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Citrus Chicken Burrito step by step
- Trim any visible fat from the chicken. Place the chicken in the slow cooker. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, mix together lime zest, lime juice, orange zest, orange juice, honey, jalapeño, onion & garlic. Then pour this mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. While chicken is in slow cooker, shred chicken. In a small dish, mix together water and cornstarch. Then add cornstarch slurry to the chicken in the slow cooker. Mix well..
- Cover and cook on low for another hour. When done, lay out 6 tortillas. On each put ¼ C. beans, then divide the chicken among each tortilla. On top of chicken, top each with ¼ C. tomato and then ¼ C. cheese. Roll up and enjoy!!.