Pico de gallo-Hotdog.
You can cook Pico de gallo-Hotdog using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pico de gallo-Hotdog
- You need of Dog.
- It's 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1 pound of hotdogs.
- Prepare of Pico De Gallo.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of large jalapenõ.
- It's To taste of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of cilantro chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced shallot.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Pico de gallo-Hotdog instructions
- I used cherry tomatoes so I sliced them in half. Slice the jalapenos in half and remove the ribs and seeds, then dice. Dice the shallots..
- Heat a skillet with sauerkraut with its juices. Slice the hot dogs and then add the hotdogs to the sauerkraut..
- Push the hotdog pieces into the sauerkraut and cover. Simmer till the juices are absorbed into the hotdogs..
- Add the herbs and spices to the pico de gallo along with the lemon juice. Mix well..
- Serve the pic de gallo over the hotdog and sauerkraut. I hope you enjoy!!.