Instant Pot Risotto.
You can cook Instant Pot Risotto using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Risotto
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 of shallot, diced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It's 2 cups of arborio rice.
- You need 3 3/4 cups of chicken broth, warmed.
- It's 3/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's to taste of Fresh ground black pepper.
Instant Pot Risotto step by step
- Set instant pot in saute mode, and add butter and shallots. After cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, add garlic and thyme..
- Add white wine and deglaze the pot, then cook until mostly burned off. Add arborio rice and toast until fragrant. Do not brown rice..
- Add warm chicken broth, then close instant pot and set to high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Once instant pot is done, set to quick release. Open pot and remove bunch of thyme. Stir in parmesan, salt, and fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately..