Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙. Easy to make, tasty make sure you give it a go at home and send me pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. A delicious, super easy Greek lamb souvlaki recipe (lamb souvlaki skewers) with pita bread and tzatziki However as we all know, nothing compares to home-made, so you can also make your own Of course tzatziki is the preferred sauce to garnish your Greek lamb kebabs and we have.
This great lamb recipe makes a fantastic pita sandwich. Keep your kebabs the width of your pita so you can slide the skewer off into your sandwich. Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine with a fork. You can have Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙 using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙
- It's of Tzatziki Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of a large cucumber peeled.
- It's 1 1/2 Cup of full fat good quality Greek yogurt.
- It's 3 of Large garlic Cloves.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of freshly chopped dill.
- It's 1/2 Tablespoon of freshly chopped Mint.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Lamb Kebabs.
- You need 500 g of Minced lamb 20% fat.
- You need of Juice from a lemon.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of mint sauce.
- It's 1 Table spoon of chopped fresh Corriander.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 4 of Chillies de seeded and thinly chopped.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It's 1 of egg.
Prepare the Tzatziki: In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients. My DH polished it off by using it as a dipping sauce. Grilled Lamb Kebabs, using ground lamb, with a tangy Herb Salad and Dilled Yogurt Sauce- a delicious, paleo friendly recipe featuring Middle Make sure to soak your skewers a couple hours in advance, and double them up so the lamb stays on better. Brush the lamb kebabs with olive oil..
Lamb Kebabs with home made Tzatziki sauce🥙 step by step
- Mix all the spices and herbs together in a bowl with a bit of olive oil. Then add to a bow with the lamb and mix it all in finally add the egg and give it a final mix up..
- Take the mixture and Shape onto your skewers..
- Lightly brush with olive oil and cook on the BBQ or pan for 4-5 minutes a side..
- For the Tzatziki take the cucumber and and grate into a bowl, Springle with salt and set aside for 10 minutes. The aim is to draw all the moisture out the cucumber so we don't have a runny sauce. Take a paper towel and squeeze out the moisture and add to a mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Set aside for a few hours and for best results let it sit in the fridge over night..
Lamb Kebab Sauce Recipes on Yummly Spicy Lamb Kebab Recipe With Yogurt Sauce And Pita Breads, Lamb Kebab, Shashlik (russian Lamb Kebab With Cook like a Pro. Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. The lamb kebabs get a little love before cooking by giving each skewer a nice flavorful dip in the marinade.