Overnight chia oatmeal. You gotta try this healthy and easy breakfast! Throw the ingredients together before you go to bed, and in the morning it's ready to go! In pint jar with lid, place all ingredients and shake.
Looking back, I think this chia seed oatmeal beats Chia Pet any day. It's tasty, portable, and good for you! While I've been a longtime oatmeal enthusiast, chilled overnight oats is a relatively new discovery for me. You can have Overnight chia oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Overnight chia oatmeal
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- It's 1 of banana, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of toasted sliced almonds.
- Prepare of Some pomegranate pearls.
But the great news is that there's not much of a no learning curve. This article has not been rated yet. Spoon mixture into small mason jars or washed jam jars. Easy Overnight Oats With Chia. about the author.
Overnight chia oatmeal step by step
- Combine almond milk, oats, chia seeds, honey, and dried fruit in a jar..
- Stir well, then cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Before serving, top with banana, pomegranate and almonds.enjoy.
Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk. So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go! Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. These overnight oats don't require cooking (just a bit of planning) and are packed with goodness. I eat oatmeal with chia and flaxseeds for breakfast everyday.