Special Bruschetta Tilapia.
You can cook Special Bruschetta Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Special Bruschetta Tilapia
- You need 2 lb of Tilapia (about 11 pieces).
- It's 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- You need 6 of Fresh Cilantro or Recao.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese.
Special Bruschetta Tilapia instructions
- To make marinade, Chop up your grape tomatoes (you can use a can of diced tomatoes or do it yourself instead). Chop your Cilantro or Recao. ADD to a bowl, along with your other ingredients. (4 tsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, 3 teaspoon of minces garlic and 4 tsp of oregano.) Mix well. Place into fridge until ready to use..
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Wash and season your tilapia with Adobo and onion powder. Align your tilapia in an aluminum pan. Add your marinade over top. Place into oven until cooked..
- When done Add the Mozzarella cheese overtop your tilapia. Let melt. All Done!!!.