Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. There are thousands of banana bread recipes out there—this is the only one you'll ever need. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is an easy recipe that you can enjoy for breakfast or snack! You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- It's 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- It's 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
This one is loaded with chocolate chips to make it extra tasty. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread in particular. Like I could easily put down an entire loaf of this without any questions. I'm that big of a fan.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..
Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that.