Crock-Pot "Frittata". Allow to cool slightly and cut into equal sized squared portions. Divide among indicated number of gallon freezer bags. Bacon, Mushroom, Spinach and Cheese Frittata Be the First To Write a Review.
Below is one of my favorite ways: What you will need: stove, crock pot and parchment paper. slow cooker honey garlic ginger chicken I'm bringing a slow cooker frittata to the table. Frittatas are one of my go to easy dinners when all else fails. You can cook Crock-Pot "Frittata" using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot "Frittata"
- Prepare 10-12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper (diced).
- It's 1 of large or 2 small tomatoes (diced).
- It's 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 3 tbs of onion powder or 1 small onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 package of deli sliced ham.
- You need 6 of sliced deli sliced cheddar cheese (squared).
- You need 2 tbs of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
They're awesome for "clean out the fridge" type meals but with a little planning, they can also make one heck of a put together dinner to impress. Slow cookers are one of the best tools for low-effort cooking. Although you might not think a frittata would turn out well in the slow cooker, the result is actually a more flavorful egg dish. It's simple yet flavorful and best, it's ready in just an hour or so.
Crock-Pot "Frittata" step by step
- Add all ingredients to the Crock-Pot. (Sauté bell peppers before hand to soften.).
- High 2 1/2 - 3 hours. Low 3-4 hours. Til eggs are firm..
- Tip: add cooked rice and soy sauce or teriyaki sauce to left overs for a fried rice type dish..
When it comes to convenience AND flavor, this recipe is at the top of the list. It was so easy to throw together and the flavors were amazing. Whatever vegetables you have in your produce drawer, pull them out, chop them up, cook them. With Christmas just over a week away, this easy crock pot frittata is a perfect dish to serve for Christmas breakfast or a holiday brunch. You can prep this frittata ahead of time and start it cooking in your slow cooker.