Carrot Schezwan Chow mein 🍝. Schezwan Chowmein - Shireen Anwar Schezwan Chowmein is delicious noodles with carrot, cabbage, and spring onion. chicken strips are also included. If you make it for dinner feast with other dishes then it will be a fantafab dish with a different taste. Chinese chow mein noodles tossed in an authentic savory sauce and stir-fried with cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts, green onions, ginger and garlic.
All you need is noodles, schezwan sauce and vegetables mainly. Vegetarian Schezwan Noodles or Vegetable Hakka Noodles or Chow Mein in black bowl at dark background. Chow Mein noodles are dry stir cooked. You can have Carrot Schezwan Chow mein 🍝 using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Schezwan Chow mein 🍝
- You need of vegetables.
- It's 1 of noodle packet (use any noodles as preferred).
- It's 3 of medium size carrots.
- Prepare 6 of pieces green beans chopped (string beans).
- It's 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 of cabbage finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 4 of green chilli finely chopped.
- It's of vegetable oil (note: not to make it too oily).
- You need 1/3 cup of dark soy sauce (i use Chinese dark soy sauce).
- You need of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce (or more if you want it spicy).
- It's 1 of pair of chopsticks.
- Prepare of Kitchen tools.
- You need 1 of peeler.
- You need 1 of cutting board.
- It's 1 of sharp knife.
A low mein dish is usually a wet noodle dish. Prepare and keep your ingredients ready: carrots, green onions, cabbage, chicken, ginger and garlic. Prepare your stir fry sauce by mixing the ingredients together. The best Chow Mein NoodlesNithi's Click n Cook.
Carrot Schezwan Chow mein 🍝 step by step
- Peel the carrot longitudinally with a peeler and with the help of a sharp knife slice it into thin strips..
- -Boil the noodles for 3-5 mins (add little salt) , rinse in cold water and let it dry (not completely dry because it'll become sticky) -transfer the noodles in a small bowl, add the soy sauce and mix it well..
- Heat oil in pan. Fry the beans and onions for about 4 minutes, add other veggies except carrot, fry for a couple of minutes then add the carrot noodles, noodles and schezwan sauce. Mix well and fry for another 3-5minutes..
- Serve hot. Enjoy ^^.
Schezwan Chowmein (चाऊमीन) with Schezwan Chutney As a snack or in main course, you can never go wrong with Chowmein and what better than giving it a Schezwani zing. Chow mein is a stir-fry noodle dish that is made in many different variations. Find Schezwan Noodles Vegetable Hakka Noodles Chow stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.