Mini Oats Uttapam. Oats uttapam recipe or oats uthappam - Uttapam is a thick pancake made with fermented batter More details in the recipe below. These oats uttapam are great to serve with some pickle, chutney or. Oats Rava Uttapam is one of the best ways to serve your child a nutritious meal without ever compromising on taste.
Apart from oats, sooji or rava and besan is also added to the uttapam. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Method to make Mini Uttapam: Finely chop the onion, tomato, red capsicum, green capsicum and coriander leaves and keep each one separately in a plate. You can have Mini Oats Uttapam using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Oats Uttapam
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats, dry roasted and powdered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of urad dal (split black gram) soaked overnight & ground.
- It's of buttermilk as required.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It's 1 of green chili, chopped (opt).
- It's 2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare of coconut chutney & sambar to serve.
Carrots And Oats Mini Uttappam Recipe, How To Make Carrots And Oats Mini Uttappam Recipe. Uttapam or uttapa is a thick pancake/thick dosa prepared with toppings such as onion. How to make Oats Uttapam-Instant uttapams made with healthy oats. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Oats Uttapam.
Mini Oats Uttapam step by step
- Mix the ground dal paste, powdered oats and salt. Add required quantity of buttermilk to form a smooth batter of dropping consistency..
- In a bowl, mix together onion, tomato, green chili (opt) and coriander leaves. Keep aside. Heat a non-stick tawa and add few drops of oil..
- Pour a small ladleful of the batter and drizzle some oil around the edges. Sprinkle some of the onion mix over it and cook till one side is done before flipping it over to cook the other side..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Make similar uttapams and serve them hot with coconut chutney and sambar as accompaniments for a healthy and a sumptuous breakfast..
How to make Oats Uttapam Take oats in a blender and make it into a fine powder. Add in curd and grind it to a smooth paste. Hey i have been following your blog posts lately…i would like to try oats uttapam.which sooji should i. Mini Uttapam Varieties are so deliciously healthy & cute looking uttapams topped with various Here are onion mini uttapam,sweetcorn mini uttapam,coriander mini uttapam,green peas mini uttapam. This Uttapam Recipe Explains Entire Process With Step By Step Photos And Provides Ideas To Give It a Personal Touch.